Guide to Using Supplements to meet your needs
Q: What is a great stack with 100% Weight Gainz?
Fit Gainz, Xtreme Pre-workout, Creatine, L-Glutamine. This is a great stack for keeping the calories up and putting on some good mass. We suggest taking a minimum of 8 grams of creatine per day, along with a minimum of 10 grams of L-Glutamine depending on training. If you are training high intensity more than 4 times per week increase Glutamine to help recover. Split your shakes to after your workout and bedtime
Q: What is a great weight management stack?
- Whey isolate (cleanest protein source) 1-3 times per day depending on the time you have available to eat through the day. Start in the AM with a shake and add one at lunch or a snack later in the day.
- Omega Fatty Acid and or Essential Fatty Acid
- Good multivitamin
- Stimulants depending on your age and tolerance, we would suggest implementing a boost at the start of the day and mid-day
- We offer Fit Cuts which is more stimulatory so if you are okay with a boost this is good...New Formula coming really soon.
- Fit Slim, if you don't like to be too energized and want a less stimulatory effect try this one. New and Improved Formula Coming
- CLA for no stimulants at all. A great weight management supplement without the jitters. Takes a little longer to get the body burning fat but is a great natural alternative
- Ladies add Evening Primrose, a great daily supplement to help you feel great
- Consistency is key when it comes to managing your weight!
Q: What is a great stack for gaining muscle for guys 40+
- Whey Protein - slower releasing protein or,
- Whey Protein - Isolate clean protein, high BV % allows the greatest absorption of protein
- Creatine: 8 grams a day will help you fill out the muscle and increase your strength
- Omega 3 or EFA great to help balance your essential fats and help your moods
- Fit Test: 3 to 6 capsules a day will help give you a boost in energy and vitality. Increasing Natural test will help you increase strength as well
- Multivitamin, don't cheap out. Get a good one so that you can assimilate all the nutrients you are putting in your body
Q: What is a good stack for increasing my Hockey/Football/Sport performance
- Multivitamin is the start of any program
- Whey protein or Whey isolate
- Gainz, depending on age, for after your practice/workouts to help you replace the glycogen levels and keep your weight on.
- Xtra Punch is a great product to use for hydration, energy boost and recovery. Use it during your game and practice. L-Citrulline will help blood flow in the body and can help your performance. NO Caffeine
- Omega 3 or EFA, heart, brain, and numerous other benefits
- Glutamine to help recovery and keep your weight on and prevent muscle breakdown. Increase or decrease depending on the amount of workout time per day/week
Elite Level Players:
- Creatine, we would suggest 8 grams per day. (Will increase your strength and VO2max, with proper water and hydration you should not cramp). If you slow down stop usage.
- Beta-Alanine: This supplement can allow you to perform for longer periods of time before becoming fatigued. This is due to boosting the levels of Carnosine in the muscles and reducing the acid buildup in muscles. Increasing the amount of time you can perform at a high level is huge. (this is not a stimulant)
- Fit Test: This can increase your testosterone naturally which has too many benefits to list. The main one would be to increase your strength
- Greens will help you get your daily dose needed for an optimal diet if you aren't eating perfectly
- BCAA: helps recovery. Use after workout or intra-workout if you're pushing to the max.
- ZMA: can help you sleep and increase testosterone naturally
- **Note: If trying to lose weight, remove the Whey protein and us Whey isolate for all shakes except after practice or exercise, and at that point mix Whey Isolate with one scoop of Gainz so that you get the carbohydrates needed. No other shakes of Gainz would be taken other than for Post-Workout recovery
- ***Note: For gaining weight use a full serving of Gainz after workout or practice and prior to bedtime. If it is too filling try adding a 1/2 serving with 3 of your meals
Q: What is a good stack for increasing my strength?
- 100% Whey Protein
- Fit Test
Q: What is a good Teen Stack?
- Whey protein or Whey Isolate if you have lactose issues or trying to lose weight
- Xtra Punch for Intra-workout support and recovery
- Omega or Essential Fatty Acid
- Greens is not eating your leafy greens and fruit regularly
Q: What is a good Women's stack?
- Whey Isolate if trying to slim down or Whey protein for a lower cost per serving
- Omega or EFA
- Primrose Oil
- If trying to slim down add CLA, Fit Cuts, or Fit Slim